(a) Your booking is not considered definite until we receive a 25% deposit from you and you agree to these terms and conditions.
(b) We do not share customer details with any 3rd parties.
(a) The price is the exact amount to be received by us in US Dollars.
(b) The full payment amount is a week before the first day of the cleanse. You can do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your Health
(a) It is your responsibility to let your Jo Little or any other practitioner from The Lair know if you have any injuries and to be mindful at all times of your own body’s capability during the cleanse. If you experience any injury or discomfort during any activity during the cleanse, then you must let the practitioner know.
(b) Please advise us of any mental or physical health conditions and dietary requirements before you book. If you have health conditions and dietary requirements that may be affected by the activities offered on our cleanses we reserve the right to advise you to desist.
(c) Women who are pregnant should not attend a cleanse. However bodywork, meditation and Qi Gong sessions are highly recommended.
4. Cancellation by you
You (or any member of your party) may cancel your booking at any time, providing that the cancellation is made by the person submitting the booking form and is notified to us in writing. Cancellation will take effect the day such notification is received by us. If such cancellation is made within less than 14 days before the start of the cleanse, we will retain the deposit of the cleanse. However, if another person can be found to take your place, then we may offer you a refund at our discretion.
5. Cancellation by us
We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel a cleanse. In particular our cleanses require a minimum number of at least 75% of the participants to have booked by 14 days before the start date. If this minimum number is not reached by that date we may cancel and refund the money to you.
6. Our liability to you
(a) We accept responsibility for ensuring that the cleanses are supplied as described and that the services we are contractually obliged to provide are to a reasonable standard.
(b) We do not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control.
(c) We are not liable for any injuries you may incur. Classes, workshops and cleanses are undertaken at your own risk. We are not liable for any medical or psychiatric conditions, which may develop during or subsequent to activities taking place at The Lair and by Creative Cleansing. We are not liable for loss of, or damage to, your personal property.
We do not share customer details with any 3rd parties. Any personal information that you provide to us will be used only for the service you requested. This information is used only for administration of the site system, update you with future Creative Cleansing workshop and cleanses, and in the compilation of statistics used by us to assess the use of the site.
I, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, hereby irrevocably authorize Creative Cleansing and The Lair to use photographs of me.
1. That I am participating in workshops and cleanses offered by Creative Cleansing and sometimes a guest teacher or third party, where I will receive information and instruction. I understand that sometimes, the vent in questions requires physical exertion which may be strenuous and may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. I am fully aware of the risks involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and in reference to my participation in a class or cleanse. I warrant and represent that I am physically fit and have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation.
3. In consideration of participating, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injury or damages, which I might incur as a result in participating.
4. I knowingly and voluntarily waive any claim I might have against Creative Cleansing and The Lair for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in this program.
5. I, my heirs or legal representative forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Creative Cleansing and The Lair for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and I fully understand its contents. I fully and voluntarily agree to the above terms and conditions.